Thursday, October 1, 2009

The First One

I haven't blogged for so long that I didn't realized how much I've missed it. I suppose the best way to go at it is to perhaps just to kick start it as if I was in the middle of a good book (being that it's mid week and all).

This week was an awakening for many as freshers week has ended and classes have begun for everyone. This has not changed the fact that everyone is still drinking and partying like its freshers year. My freshers year was some time ago now. Just that starting over with a masters, kind of emits a vague freshers vibe all over again and it's a nice feeling. The bad thing is, that my mate Stu and I have been drinking every day for a fortnight now and this surely must have an impact on our bodies. Oh well......

In some crazy way to rectify this, I have stocked up on fruit and veg and
wheetabix. I have been drinking only red wine the past few nights. I shall very much hope to end this spree by tonight. As the drinking would get in the way of class and I also start going back to work soon... T_T

AWAKENING

Today has been spent on sorting out as many loose ends as possible. Ranging from retuning emails, texts,
phone calls, to bills, dissertation and contemplating a next module. Its not as productive as I hoped it to be, but it's a start in the right direction. Perhaps an organizer on my phone and one in my bad will help with all that.

The conversation I had with my mum has also managed to help me get my second wind in terms of motivation as I found myself losing what bit I had in the first place. This is perhaps the wake up call and nudge that I needed. Watch out world.. Here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment